Podcasting for Business: How Podcasting Can Scale Marketing Content and Drive Brand Awareness
You’re being asked for more content output but are given fewer resources. You need more share of market awareness, but pushing out ads isn’t helping to establish you as a leader in your industry. Both of these challenges can be overcome with a well-strategized podcast.
This session will show you how businesses are creating branded podcasts and attracting the right customers, while at the same time multiplying their content output and raising brand awareness. You’ll gain insight into what it takes to create different types of podcasts (audio, video, etc.), how to drive business with a podcast, and methods to promote your podcast while directing traffic to your website.
After this session, you'll be able to:
- Understand the full process of creating an effective podcast for business purposes
- Differentiate podcasting for business from entertainment podcasts
- Identify how far AI will go in helping create a podcast
- Use podcasting to boost the volume and quality of your content output
- Promote your business podcast and your business at the same time
- Create a customer journey from podcasting to lead generation
Who should attend: The ideal attendees for this session are marketers who are tasked with delivering on Content, Branding, Lead Generation, and Social Media for their companies.
Why you should attend: This session will help you use business podcasting to create more engaging content, attract the right customers, and show up in front of potential customers more often.