MADE YOU LOOK! A Brand Marketer’s Guide to Staying Relevant and Adapting to Future Consumer Behaviors
In this session, we’ll discuss how consumer behaviors continue to shift because of the economy and technological advances. We’ll then unpack and identify tools and best practices that every marketer can use to scale their content, reach new audiences, and impact the marketing funnel in the face of these shifts.
Walk away with a checklist of action items and resources that address the following questions:
- How should I start to think about future-proofing our business model?
- Is my current marketing strategy adaptable to change?
- How should my marketing strategy evolve to retain current consumers and grow potential audiences in the new landscape?
- Do I have the right resources to scale long-term growth?
- Do I need to provide more education for my team to excel in the future?
Who should attend: This session is ideal for senior leaders who need to future-proof their digital marketing strategy, as well as mid-level digital & brand marketers who set strategies, create processes and lead teams.
Why you should attend: Attendees will walk away with an understanding of what it means to be a change agent as a digital marketer, and how to lead high-performing teams.