3:15 pm - 3:15 pm
Your Website’s Performance Matters to Google AND Your Clients!
Poor website performance is a killer. It makes for a bad time for your visitors. And Google hates slow or poor performing websites. We’ll look at what you can do today to improve performance. With this knowledge, you can make better decisions about your website today and in the future to boost performance, improve rankings, and dial in your website’s UX. After this session, you’ll have an advanced level toolkit to:
- Identify website issues affecting performance
- Make the right choice for hosting
- Optimize images and video
- Prioritize the use of smart coding techniques
- Know when to use responsive design, AMP, or an app for mobile users