Practical UX Exercises to Ensure Your Website Meets Your Users’ Needs
Understanding a problem is one thing, but knowing how to solve it is a completely different challenge. How do you know which exercises or activities to perform in order to answer the questions that come up while building or maintaining a website?
These common questions may include:
- How do we connect the needs of many different audiences with organizational goals?
- How can we align on a voice and tone for the organization and provide authors and editors the tools they need to create content?
- What methods can we use to understand our users and the way they use the website?
- How do we run exercises both in-person and virtually?
During this session, you will learn how to apply a combination of UX practices and design thinking to solve common problems that arise during the life of a website.
After this session, you'll be able to:
- Apply practical tools to solve problems, understand your users, and develop strategies that will make your websites more effective
- Implement new approaches like Task Analysis, Journey Mapping, and Brand Personality Workshops, as well as templates and takeaways, that will help you facilitate these exercises on your own, both in person and virtually
- Feel empowered to run your own workshops and exercises, unlocking your ability to perform user research
Who should attend: This session is ideal for anyone who wants to gain a better understanding of their marketing audiences or is thinking of redesigning their website.
Why you should attend: By attending this session, you’ll learn practical exercises you can use to understand your users, learn how to apply your brand to your website, and structure your content the way a user thinks.