11:45 am - 11:45 am
Using Psychographic Personas to Make Stuff Your Audiences Want
This session is designed for any marketer to use qualitative and quantitative data to uncover who your current and emerging audiences are and what they’re thinking about, needing, and wanting from your brand.
Psychographic personas help you:
- Perform more efficient, intentional, and creative marketing
- Develop purposeful content that aligns with audience needs
- Ensure that brand messaging effectively connects with those it intends to reach
- Develop and evolve brand offerings (product design) and positioning (communication design) toward true customer-centricity
Attendees will get a link to a shared folder of checklists, templates, and frameworks to kickstart their own persona building!
After this session, you'll be able to:
- Identify what your team already knows about your customer
- Create and deploy a customer survey to learn more
- Identify and pressure-test meaningful, distinct segments
- Design actionable current and emerging personas