4:00 pm - 4:00 pm
The 7 and 3/4 Things You Don’t Ever Want to Do in Email… Never… No really… Not at all!
Email continues to be the marketer’s workhorse. And thanks to continuing innovation, it’s also a multi-trick pony enabling a variety of tactics that can up the effectiveness of any marketing campaign. Many report sending emails out that are purely batch-and-blast and lack sophistication. The rest? Well they're trying to find the time and resources to move the needle. Join this session to make sure that you're NOT doing the things you never want to do in email and you’re on the right side of the innovation path. At the end of this session, you’ll be able to:
- Avoid the most common pitfalls including terrible design and acquisition errors
- Employ advanced segmentation models to move out of batch-and-blast mode
- Use transactional emails the right away
- Adapt your data to enhance targeting
- Make the most of automated features such as triggers