The Realness Factor: Delivering Authentic, Honest Visual Storytelling in Today’s Digital Age
Fireside chat moderated by Cari O'Brien of Custom Content Solutions
Visuals are the new global language, and they have the power to move the world forward. They impact the way we see ourselves - and the world around us. In today's digital age, connecting and breaking through is more important than ever - and brands, agencies and creators have an opportunity to tell visual stories that meet people where they are.
Join Getty Images' VP of Sales Marketing and Brand Communications, Paige McCrensky, to learn how you can connect with consumers more effectively and authentically through visual storytelling. You’ll leave with key takeaways on developing messaging that resonates and what action steps to take to create immediate impact.
Actionable guidance and insights you can apply after this session:
- Create immediate impact with the visuals you are choosing by leaning into authenticity and realness and being inclusive in your marketing efforts.
- Interrogate your visual choices and ask yourself questions like: What emotions do they evoke? Do they feel genuine? Are you taking a stand? Are you prioritizing diversity?
- Lean on data to help inform your strategy.
- We all know that going with your gut is simply not effective enough anymore. Marketers must leverage data to inform their strategies to stay competitive and move their target audience to action, whether that’s clicking an ad, engaging with a post, visiting a website, or purchasing a product.
- Utilize free online resources and tools from visual experts.
- Ensure the visuals you choose will stand out and resonate with the right audience & make you feel confident about your selection without any hesitation.