Mastering the Marketing Mindset to Reach Gen Z
The rules of marketing have changed for a new generation of consumers. Gen Z (ages 17-28) is now the largest living generation. You don't need to panic though—you just need the right roadmap to effectively reach this significant population whose purchasing power is only growing. Sarah Weise is a world-renowned market researcher and bestselling author of InstaBrain who has worked with Google, Facebook, Capital One, PayPal, LinkedIn, IBM and hundreds of other leading brands to change their strategy for a new cohort of consumers. During this talk, you’ll leave with actionable takeaways on how to apply a forward-thinking mindset and effectively engage with this next generation of consumers.
After this session, you'll be able to:
- Transform your marketing strategy to tap into the psychographics of Gen Z consumers
- Predict Gen Z's "techspectations" and meet them through product and marketing personalization
- Partner with Gen Z consumers to encourage self-expression and purposeful immersion
- Boost credibility with Gen Z through trust signals that work
- Dramatically increase Gen Z engagement with your brand