9:15 am - 9:15 am
Content as a Force of Transformation and Alignment in Your Organization
Whether via speech, print, events or the internet, content mediates all customer relationship touchpoints. Content marketing approaches seek to elevate these touchpoints by shifting focus from content-as-communication to content-as-product. Boundaries between marketing/sales/service practice and business model evolution are blurring as value-added opportunities proliferate. Consequently, content is not just a vertical pillar of digital transformation, it is horizontal across functional silos, mandating new models of collaboration. To drive transformation, a multitude of specializations and initiatives must be aligned and activated in multi-layered roadmaps that integrate organization and human resources, technical capabilities, longer-cycle audience development publishing initiatives, and shorter-cycle ‘campaign’ type initiatives. An immense integration challenge. This session will show how content driven roadmaps and collaboration models can bring order to digital transformation chaos. After this session, you will be able to:
- List 20 approaches for using content to drive change and alignment in your organization.
- Build and leverage multi-layered transformational roadmaps to drive coherency across digital initiatives
- Apply cross-functional collaboration methodologies and integrate them into existing routine business cycle activities
- Employ best practices for where, who and how to integrate collaboration methods into the natural course of business processes
- Align a holistic view of content ROI to roadmap phases and dependencies