The Most Innovative Digital Marketing Conference Series
Why do attendees come back to Digital Summit year after year?
The latest in game-changing tactics and tools impacting your current marketing strategy
- AI & Chat GPT
- B2B Marketing
- Content Planning & Development
- Creative & Design
- Customer Journeys
- Data & Analytics
- Disruptive Tech
- Email Deliverability & Engagement
- Future-proofing Tactics
- Google Analytics 4
- Influencer Marketing
- Keyword Research
- KPI’s & Stakeholder Management
- Lead Gen
- MarTech Solutions
- Mental Health & Professional Growth
- Paid Ads
- Reels & Stories
- SEO Performance & Strategy
- Social Strategy for Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Tiktok, Twitter
- UX & Consumer Behavior
- Viral Branding & Messaging
- Website UX
Best Selling Author
8x best-selling author, digital anthropologist, futurist
Adweek & Legendary Entertainment
Warner Bros. Discovery
Christine Den Herder
Innovative Brands from Every Industry Come to Digital Summit
2023 Digital Summit Events
- June 15-16, 2023 Atlanta, GA
- June 27-28, 2023 Denver, CO
- August 16-17, 2023 Minneapolis, MN
- September 19-20, 2023 Detroit, MI
- October 4-5, 2023 Chicago, IL
- October 16-17, 2023 Philadelphia, PA
- November 13-14, 2023 Raleigh, NC
- December 12-13, 2023 Dallas, TX
- April 18-19, 2023 Washington DC
- March 29-30, 2023 Phoenix, AZ
"Thank you for planning this wonderful conference. It was 100% worth my time. I really appreciate your dedication to creating a quality experience."
"I've never left a Digital Summit without my head swimming with new information, ideas, and things to help our agency grow."
"I don’t think I’ve ever come away with so much knowledge and actionable items!"
"I am so happy that we get the recordings, because there was so much awesome information. I will be referencing and rewatching for a while!"
"I’m excited to implement every idea that was sparked at Digital Summit!"
"Can you see the smoke coming from my ears? My brain is on fire from all this great knowledge sharing!"
"Overall, it was great! Thank you for all your work putting it together!"
"I'm sure this was no easy task, took a lot of planning, and you had many unknowns/challenges. Overall - you nailed it. Great job and I'm glad I attended!"